- Download from our website: www.horowitz-foundation.org.
- Request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request by mail: The Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy, Box 7, Rocky Hill, NJ 08553-0007.
To submit an application:
- Applications must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Sending your application electronically accelerates processing and receipt acknowledgment and enables us to advise you of missing information or errors in time for you to correct the application.
- You may also send supplemental materials via regular mail:
The Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy, Box 7, Rocky Hill, NJ 08553-0007.
- UPS, DHL, Fed Ex and other private delivery services do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses. US Postal Service Standard Mail, Express Mail, and Priority Mail will deliver to our P.O. Box address.
- All submitted applications, letters, and documents must be in English.
- E-mail letters of support must be sent via the supporter’s organizational e-mail account and if possible, be displayed upon the letterhead with which the supporter is affiliated.
- Applications for 2012 Awards will be accepted from July 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013. You are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- Submitted materials become the property of the Foundation and will not be returned. Applicants should not send originals or other materials that cannot be replaced.
- Applications and all required materials must be postmarked no later than January 31st of each year and received no later than February 10. Early submission is encouraged. Incomplete applications cannot be considered or processed.
- Winners of awards will be announced in June or before of each year.